Benefits of Doing Business with Watson & Knox
Watson and Knox, Inc. is pleased to offer you a comparison on all of your insurance needs.
Our Pledge to You:
- We represent YOU
- We select and maximize coverage to suit your needs, all at the best possible price.
- We are not obligated or beholden to any company to place your coverage with them.
- The team that serves you has combined insurance experience of over 175 years.
- The head of our agency has a Certified Insurance Counselor License.
- Everyone serving you is licensed and can bind coverage when needed.
The Extras we Provide to our Customers (the things that make us special):
- We represent numerous excellent companies, all with at least an “A” (Excellent) or better AM Best Rating.
- Our agents will perform an initial assessment, which will include an analysis and explanation of coverages.
- Our agents consistently go over and beyond the “call of duty”.
- We educate our Teen Drivers through our Teen Driver Awareness Program.
- A specific CSR is assigned to your account, with each CSR having a backup always available.
- Watson and Knox writes all lines of insurance (auto, home, umbrella, inland marine, business, life & health).
- Service standards are in place – i.e. calls are returned by the end of the day and policy changes are submitted by the end of the day.
- Watson and Knox works on behalf of our insureds, not the carriers we represent.
- Watson and Knox offers follow-up on claims to assess carrier handling, and claims intervention, if necessary.
- All of our companies offer premium payment plans.
- Watson and Knox will help you protect your assets.